Store: Beatnik Art Supplies
DERWENT Watercolour Pencils
Set of 12 watercolour pencils. Metal tin. Made in Britain.
Derwent Watercolour Pencils provide artists with the freedom to switch
from drawing and painting in an instant, with no change in tools. Use
them to shade on dry paper, then quickly wash over with a brush and
water for a blending effect. Each pencil has a 3.4mm core for precise
and more sweeping applications. 12 pencils are set in a hinged lid metal
tin. Includes: Deep Cadmium, Orange Chrome, Deep Vermilion, Crimson
Lake, Imperial Purple, Spectrum Blue, Prussian Blue, Mineral Green,
Grass Green, Golden Brown, Copper Beech and Ivory Black.
- Can be used wet or dry for drawing and painting
- Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolour medium
- Wet paper for intense colours with soft edges, or wet the pencil first for rich, textured lines.
- Pencils retain their full intensity however you use them
- 12 colours are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin.
1 in stock